Bring your childhood memories to your family for years to come.

6.20.2011

No to scrapbooking!

I wonder if there are others out there in the world like me.  Do you have lots of photos and are not into scrapbooking?  A few years ago, I had been looking at all the pictures I have on the computer and floating around the house and wondered what to do with all these memories.  I had tried scrapbooking in the past and I know for a fact that this is not for me. As I was searching the internet I came across Once Upon A Family.  The name in itself was intriguing to me.  As I looked at the products and the ideas that went along with them I was hooked. 

If you are not a scrapbooker but want an easy way to keep and display your memories then check out Once Upon A Family.  I would love to host a Celebration in your home or just talk with you about all the great products.

No comments:

Post a Comment